We are a senior citizens organization whose mission is to provide health, nutrition & social connections for seniors and with the entire community. Our Board Members meet on the first Tuesday of each month at 10am.
No need is too small and no voice is too quiet to be heard. We will devote the time and energy necessary to educate, advocate and feed. We are the valley’s resource for resources.
We are the only organization feeding folks that need food, creating a circle of caring and friendship for those that are lonely and connecting people with one another within our community.
• Community center lunches 3 days a week (Mon., Tues. & Thurs.).
• We provide home delivered meals to seniors who are home bound.
• We offer activities, free exercise classes, support groups and enrichment classes to seniors and the community at large.
• A beautiful space for meetings, weddings and other events.
• An in-house chef for our lunches & events.
• Catering services.
People volunteer for us each year and make the difference in the lives of the senior citizens of Teton Valley.
With the help of the community through donations and volunteer work we ARE able to make a difference ~ Making sure seniors aren’t going hungry and without social interaction.
Find out how to become our partner.